Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Random

- So I've read two more books....First I read Beautiful Disaster, which was good! I really liked it! Teenage romance, kind of Twilight but without vampires! Then I started reading a Jenny McCarthy book about marriage called If it was Easy, They'd Call the Whole Damn Thing a Honeymoon, basically about the ups and downs of marriage and the things her husband does that annoys her. It was funny, but there were a lot of things I actually couldn't relate to...her husband being lazy or not involved, Steve is neither of those. I couldn't finish it, maybe when I need some thoughtless reading I'll try to get back into it.
Then I read Bared to You, which everyone said was like 50 Shades of Grey and it was. The raunchiness was the same but I like the unknown history of the male character in this, they leave it for the next book.
- I broke down and bought anti-aging wrinkle cream for my eyes. I've notice those little crows feet forming and I don't like it! I don't know why I've just realized it, I'm sure it didn't happen overnight! Of course, they like to charge a freaking shit-load for wrinkle cream so I bought one of the cheaper ones. Does that mean it will take twice as long to work? Or that it won't work at all?
- Work is busy, there are not enough hours in the day to get done even close to what I need to get done. I want to work overtime to help get caught up but I just hate being away from home especially when we have so much going on in the next 6 weeks. And then a part of me wants to help at work b/c I know I'll be leaving them to pick up my slack soon!
- Presley is doing so good recently with staying dry overnight (or as she says "I dry my diaper!"). If she does wet her diaper she seems to wake up and realize it! She'll wake up, go potty and put underwear on for the rest of the night (without waking us up). It's crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment