Monday, October 1, 2012

Connection lost

We have no internet at the new house, something about the amount of service available and they aren't sure how long it will take to get us hooked up. We might have to switch providers to get internet since we now don't live 'in the city'! :)

The move went good (well? Which one mom?!). Everything is in the house/garage/basement. Once we got everything moved (thanks to the FANTASTIC amount of family and friends we had helping!), we got P's bedroom and our bedroom set up so that I could unpack and organize at least those two rooms. So those are pretty much done.  I have no idea where anything else is or where to start unpacking. I can't really lift much so that doesn' help. Yesterday Presley didn't want to leave my side which made it hard to get anything done too. So I just feel overwhelmed and unorganized. Steve says we have plenty of time....I hope he is right.
I need to get out of the mindset that this baby will come early like Presley did. If we have this baby at 38 weeks like P, that would be next Monday....and I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem like a lot of time to get unpacked, organized, set up a baby room, find all the baby stuff we have and get it cleaned and clean out our apartment....plus try to get in 10 hours of overtime. Just saying.

I love our new washing machine! The one at the apartment was tiny. I could wash 4 pairs of jeans in one load and then it took two cycles to dry. This one I can do about 3 times that amount in half the amount of time! Thank you!
I told Steve on Thursday that the house was as clean and perfect as it was ever going to be, from here on out is is all downhill! Finger prints every where, a dent in the new floors....how long will it be before Presley spills something on the carpet?!

So I will post pictures eventually, if we can get internet and if I can find the camera and laptop amongst the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment