Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Revolution

Have you watched Revolution yet? Where the power goes out and they have no ability to use computers, listen to music, drive cars, talk on cell phones? I almost feel that lost without internet at home....almost.
I have so many pictures and updates on things and it's driving me crazy! So expect a large picture dump when I do get up and running!

The only update I'll give at this point about our not-so-boring life is about Baby G. I had my dr's appointment, NST and ultrasound yesterday. Things went good, gained 1 pound, still dilated at 2. This doctor also mentioned not going past 39 weeks which is fine, whatever. I've never been a fan of having to induce labor but they scheduled me for 7:30 next Monday morning (and I better have internet next week for updates and pics of our baby!!). If this is what they think is best for little baby and her tiny stomach (which seems to be their worry) then I guess I can't argue with the experts.
So freak out time for me! Don't get me wrong, I don't like surprises, so you would think that I would like having this all planned out. But KNOWING the date?! KNOWING there is an end and when that actually is....freaks me out! Steve is all excited that we can plan things and know what we need to get done and figure out things for Presley, which I agree that does make things easier....BUT STILL!!!!

And with my luck I'll go early anyway, so I'll be freaked out about this and then it won't matter and then I'll be disappointed that I didn't make it until the 15th, b/c obviously I'm never happy! HA!

Wish me luck to get connected to the internet soon! B/c I'm sure my employer doesn't appreciate the time I'm taking out to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment