Wednesday, October 3, 2012

37.5 weeks

Oh man time is ticking away! I do have an updated pic of my belly that I will post as soon as we have internet. I am definitely bigger, gained almost 2 pounds this week so I'm right at about 20 total pounds. I've been told that I now look pregnant and that I waddle (as much as I try NOT too!). It hurts to walk, feels like my legs want to be disconnected from the rest of my body, guess my hips are trying to adjust which I'm not enjoying.
Doctors appt went good today, had another ultrasound. Baby is about 5 lbs 13 oz at 37.5 weeks (P was 5 lbs, 12 ozs when she was born at 38 weeks...so they are very similar in size). The baby's stomach is measuring small (which makes sense to me since she is small) but they want to do extra tests and monitoring to make sure she is healthy. So now I'm up to two appts a week, so I get to do a NST (non-stress test) on Friday, an ultrasound/NST and dr's appt on Monday and then another NST and dr's appt on Thursday. UGH! Depending on the results of all those tests the doctor said that she probably wouldn't let me go past 39 weeks! Or even look at the end of next week, but I'm refusing to believe that option. Sounds like with the stomach being small they are concerned with issues with umbilical cord and such but they didn't seem too worried about any real issues and are just being cautious. So we will see and I guess we'll be working extra hard this weekend to get the house together ASAP! So now instead of holding out for the 22nd, I'm just hoping for the 15th!

I want to give a shout out to my wonderful husband, who has been working extra hard with everything on this house (like he did from the beginning)! I know he is excited to be in the house and get our life started there! I also know that this is stressful for both of us and he is doing a great job keeping me calm and helping out where he can, he even took control and cleaned the apartment so now we just have to turn in our keys and we are officially done with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment