Friday, October 5, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have? Do I have to be embarrassed or proud? Other people will think I'm an idiot, but I can never get enough New Kids on The Block. Yes, I still have all my old tapes and CD's, and I would love to listen to them if I could find a tape player anywhere!

2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you? Cooks! Duh! He likes to take his time and do things the hard way. 30 Minutes with Rachel Ray is more my type of style (if I were to cook) and he thinks that is taking the easy way out! I will say, as our lives have become busier he does see the benefits of quick meals but he does miss cooking and I'm ready to have him cooking again!

3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy? Is this a trick question...is there a right or wrong time? Is it ever too early? I actually bought some peanuts, candy corn and M&M's to put together as a yummy snack to have around the house. However, now my problem is telling Presley that she can't have candy corn before dinner or right after breakfast. I might need to hide it from her.

4. Family closets - Yay or nay?  As in, is a family closet to share....with everyone's clothes in one closet?  Why would people do that? I'm voting Nay on this one.
Weird question.

5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why? I don't like emptying the dishwasher, mainly b/c my mother hated this chore and made us kids do it growing up so now I hate it. I also don't like sorting thru clean socks and pairing them together! I do it for me and Presley but not for Steve, he doesn't care and if he does...he can do it himself!
Also dusting, I don't like it b/c it doesn't last very long especially with dark wood. One reason I have a love/hate relationship with wood floors..they look great! But man, the dust and hair balls that gather and are SO noticeable drive me crazy. Maybe if I dusted more we wouldn't have this problem?



No comments:

Post a Comment