Sunday, August 26, 2012

Life is good!

Here is my baby girl at the fair....she was so excited that this ice cream cone was as big as her! (and it had PINK ice cream!)
She has been so good about having dry diapers in the morning! (except for the one night we had her in underwear!) She wakes up and says 'I dry my diaper!!'.
She did finally go poop in the potty.....once.....and hasn't since then.

I have read two books in the last 1-2 weeks. Cemetery Girl, a mystery...it was good and a little weird. They gave you a lot of background into the characters and it was difficult to read as the mother since it is about a child who goes missing.
Then I read Confessions of a Scary Mom.....SO FUNNY!!!! and so many true statements! I would recommend this book to any mother who needs a good laugh! There are so many quotes in this book that I want to share with you but I might have to save that for another time!

The house! Coming along, even with our super slow painter, who I won't complain about since he let us pay him on the side for all the different colors we are having him paint...way cheaper than most people and I'm sure much cheaper than going thru our builder!
He said he would have it done by the end of today....I'll be happy with Monday or Tuesday.
Here are the kitchen cabinets! Flooring will be going in this week and countertops were measured last week to hopefully go in soon! I love, love, love the wood!


more to come tomorrow....Steve needs to get to his fantasy football draft!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment