Friday, August 10, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them? LOVE THEM...most of the time. Unless you're talking power outages and sump pump not working and water backs up into the basement.....but sitting in the house, under a blanket, watching a movie with a thunderstorm outside, that I love!

2. Do your kids get back to school clothes? Well, since we do start preschool on the 7th I have been thinking about getting her a '1st day of school' outfit. It's always fun to go to school with new clothes, so as she gets older...yes, there will be back to school clothes!

3. Do you golf? Do you watch it? Heck no! First of all, it is too expensive of a hobby...2nd of all the first time I went with Steve to the range, he got frustrated with me b/c I was swinging the club like a baseball bat...sorry! But yes, we do watch golf in this house. I never thought I would want to or enjoy it, but for some reason I really do!

4. Showers or baths?  Showers! After we remodeled our bathroom at the old house I said I would take baths...I never did. However, in the new house we will have a whirlpool tub! I already told Steve that I will have some mommy time in the tub with my kindle and a bottle glass of wine!

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate? I had a tiny, small bite of cuy (guinea pig) when I went with my family and the Riders to an Ecuadorian restaurant in WDSM. Not bad, similar to dark turkey meat though I would never order it. David tore this little guinea pig apart and enjoyed every minute of playing with the head when he was done! (as a typical boy would do!) Other than that, I don't eat strange things, I'm not that daring!

No comments:

Post a Comment