Friday, August 3, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What is a must in a hotel room? I'm not super picky and have never really had a bad experience in a hotel but usually if we are traveling (and with Presley) an attached restaurant (or one within walking distance) and a continental breakfast! I love having that convenience without having to pack up a kid to find a place to eat.

2. Which Olympic event would you be best at? Do they have an Olympic event for eating? And if not, why not?? I don't think I would be great at anything. I used to take gymnastics when I was little but I'm not sure that counts towards anything at 33 years old! I would like to be good at volleyball, I like to play but not competitively!

3. What's your stance on the Chick-fil-A subject? I don't really know the whole story or really care. I think it has something to do with free speech, having your own opinion and not liking gays...I agree with 2 out of the three. I don't like narrow-minded people.
4. One thing you said you'd never do as a parent, but totally have. Holy cow! Where do I start? The one thing that stands out is sleeping with my baby. I thought people were totally crazy to sleep with their babies...however, after months of sleepless nights we totally brought her into bed with us. I'm a light sleeper so I didn't fear rolling over onto her or anything, but at 5:00 am with a quick bottle and her falling back sleep next to me. I'll take it!

5. What's the weirdest thing you've ever found at a yard sale? Well, first of all I wouldn't BUY something weird at a yard sale! But I have seen some odd items...... this year we did see a leg lamp....you know, from A Christmas Story! Steve wanted it so bad but not even the bargain price of $75 was going to convenience me that we needed it! And a couple years ago I ran across a sale that had lotions, bubble baths and other bathroom products. Some of them partially used!

No comments:

Post a Comment