Friday, August 17, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store? I can't think of anything! Fruit? We seem to go thru a lot of fruit and it doesn't last very long so we buy fruit everywhere!

2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it? Cleaning, laundry and reading. Kind of boring huh? That's ok with me!

3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under? I drive over the speed limit by 5-10 mph, usually. Unless I'm in a 25 mph zone, then I feel like I need to stay at 25!

4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix?? My mom's peach pie. My mom's cream cheese squares. My mom's jello cake. My mom's monster cookies. Better than Sex cake, which I am actually capable of making myself....really, this list could go on and on.

5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")? My first thought was spider, but only if it is big enough to NOT crawl up my nose or in my ears. If it is a small spider then I guess I would have to say mouse. But either way GROSS, I do not do well with creepy crawlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment