Friday, August 24, 2012

FIve Question Friday

1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be? What? Are you thinking that underwriting mortgage loans is not what I have dreamed of my whole life? Putting people into the houses of their dreams, when they have shitty credit and have to borrow money from their parents for the downpayment, come on!

2. How often do you clean out your car? Not as often as I need to! I have papers in the back of my car that I need to take into work to be shredded...that have been there since we moved in April! When I had my Sebring convertible I kept that sucker clean (of course, when you have the top down on your car you can't really have trash flying around or items that people can steal sitting in it!)

3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved? Fashion police welcome! I'm sure I have my days that people look at me and think 'What is she trying to pull off? Nothing good!' But there are many people out there that need help from the fashion police. I love watching What Not To Wear b/c of this reason.

4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed? I can only choose one thing? How about whatever is available and convenient? I'm hoping once I have this baby and we have a routine down for our family that I can limit my sugar intake and start running again....This is a much better option than what I have going on right now with the spoonfuls of sugar I take in. (Mary Poppins is all for spoonfuls for sugar, so it shouldn't be that bad!)

5. If you had twins, what would you name them?  This really isn't a fair question for a prego girl b/c we aren't telling our name...oh yeah, that's right, b/c we still don't have one! We have 8 weeks to figure it out! :) About once a week one of us will say "we really need to decide on a name"....and that will be the end of the conversation until the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment