Monday, August 13, 2012

30 weeks!

That means only 10 weeks left!
I had my doctors appt today, nice and boring. Gained < 1 pound so that would be 13 total pounds (per doctors records!). I can deal with that. Everyone keeps telling me that I don't look big but I feel like it. Baby is measuring right on between 30-31 weeks and had a good heartbeat in the 150's (where it has been since the first time I heard it!).
I saw a different doctor this time who mentioned the size of Presley, but he also mentioned that if this baby appears to be much bigger than her that we might be able to look at a c-section due to the 'difficulty' (aka tearing and forceps) I had in delivering a small baby! So again, they want to keep monitoring her growth...yada, yada, yada.

I don't have too many complaints, besides the pressure when walking too far or too fast, I miss being able to turn over! I already hate getting up in the middle of the night to pee, mainly b/c it is so hard for me to fall back asleep with all the millions of things running thru my head.

Presley got to feel her kicking again today! She asks questions, wanting to know why the baby goes in my tummy and not up in my chest? And why the baby didn't come out at the old house and if the baby will come out at the new house. I'm glad she is interested and hope that pays off for us later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment