Friday, March 2, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why? We do love Okoboji, we go there every year for Steve's family vacation. It is relaxing, quiet (if you ignore the 11 kids), there is no schedule.
Of course, if we could afford all-inclusive resorts every year I would travel somewhere tropical in a heart beat.

2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? I love a nice cold diet mountain dew, york peppermint patties, mint chocolate chip ice cream....this list really could go on and on with food. But I also love reality TV. LOVE IT! Not necessarily the trashy shows (The Bachelor, Jersey Shore, Housewifes of EVERY county). I'm more into American Idol, The Biggest Loser, The Voice, So You Think You Can Dance...those types of non-trashy reality shows! LOL

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past? I'm liking the boots over the skinny jeans thing, right now. However, work is going back to business casual and spring is coming....so I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to do this.

4. What are your spring break plans? I don't even know when Spring Break is. For us, we always take a trip to the Mall of America usually every March. Go to IKEA, swim at the hotel pool, do some shopping with our tax refund.

5. What baby names do you hate? Hate is a strong word. There are names I wouldn't use. I'm not big on gender neutral names and it seems more girls are getting boys names these days. And some people think Presley is a boys name but I think Preston is the boy version of this name!
And when people take a name and jack it all up by changing the spelling of it. Like Jessica being Jessyca or Presley being Prezley. It just makes it look like you didn't know how to spell the name, not like you're being creative...in my opinion.
(No Lyndsi, this doesn't apply to you! LOL! ) I don't want to offend anyone, I'm sure there are people out there that don't like Presley as a name, and you are entitled to your opinion...it is wrong, but it is your opinion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment