Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend fun

Friday night we went out to dinner with the family and then we went home and started cleaning. We got a call Friday afternoon that a lady wanted to come look at our house, however she hasn't called back yet....but we have a clean house now!
Saturday was so nice out for Iowa in March, we spent the afternoon outside enjoying the nice weather and even met Jackie and Ava at the park for an hour!
It is so good for her to run off her energy outside!
Today we did our normal shopping and then played inside since it was kind of rainy. Presley loves to wrestle with daddy! She takes it very seriously, but they paused for a quick, cute pic.


We made cookies so she could load them up with sprinkles. She won't eat them b/c they have frosting on them (WEIRD child!), so I guess that leaves more for me! (We won't talk about my sugar addiction right now. It's out of control, like a drug....I want sugar all the time!)
We'll have another busy week, Holly starts her new job downtown! In the same building as me, but a different department. I hope she likes it, I think this company will give her many opportunities to grow, learn and work her way up the corporate ladder! :)
Friday I get to leave for Chicago and have fun with my girls Holly, Nicky and Angie! Can't wait, should be a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment