Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random

- April took the girls to the zoo on Thursday, it was a little rainy but they had a blast! I was a little worried b/c I know Presley doesn't like to walk on her own. I knew she would be good for April and having the other girls around to help is so nice! Presley does have more fun without us! :( (Lydia, Sophia, Georgia and P)

- So I signed Presley up for preschool, only 2 days a week for about 2 hours. It will be so good for her to get away and make some friends and have some structure. It does make me sad though. She isn't used to that environment like other kids her age who have been in daycare centers. I'm not sure who is going to take her that first week, me, Steve and my mom don't want to do it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I would rather take an 8 week old baby (who doesn't know the difference) to daycare any day than drop off my 3 year old at preschool (who will throw herself on the ground screaming for mommy!).

- Presley has been calling me 'mom'. Really, what happened to mommy?

- Steve got a raise at work! Yeah, at least one of us did! LOL! They are going to give him a midyear review to hopefully make him an official superintendent! Right now they consider him an assistant superintendent, even though he does all the same work. The best part about this job is the truck and gas card they give him for work!

- They moved our desks around at work, I now sit next to a 60 year old lady...who used to be a truck driver, she is very nice, kinda southern/redneckish. She is going to start her own quilting business when she retires and I will get to know so much about quilting during this time I'm sitting next to her (boring). And she loves her dogs, I hear about her dogs every day. I really don't care about your dogs....just like you don't care about my kid. My ipod is going to get a lot of use sitting next to her.

- Crazy lady wants to come look at the house again tomorrow with her brother. The real estate agent said she seems interested in our house but that he put a 30 minute time limit on her b/c she was there too long last time! LOL. And I got an email from a friends' wife who is an agent and she has a customer looking for something exactly like our house and they want to find a time to come look at it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment