Monday, March 26, 2012

Overly cautious buyer

So Steve doesn't think I should call our buyer the crazy lady, in case she reads my Facebook statuses or my blog. I don't want our neighbors to think she is crazy, I'm sure she is a perfectly nice person and was just being overly cautious when buying a house. It is a nerve racking experience and you want to make sure you are doing the right thing. I can't blame her. So I'm not calling her the crazy lady anymore, she is now the overly cautious buyer. (who drove by our house tonight....stalker)
They are going to do the home inspection in the next week, she gets to be here...we don't. She gets to be in our house for an undetermined amount of time....do you see my problem with this? Can you see her going thru our things to think about other items she all of a sudden wants to include in her purchase price? No, overly cautious buyer you cannot have my highschool yearbooks, my NKOTB tapes or my first born child....I have to draw the line somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment