Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This and that

- I'm finally beginning to feel normal after having this cold for a week! Monday I went to work feeling like doo-d00 and then I got the email with my merit increase for this year. 0%. What? Really? Please explain. ** breakdown by me**. I worked my butt off, was the top producer all year, got the highest rating I could for the year....and I get 0%? Exactly how does that work? Finally, after talking with our site manager today it was explained in further detail. The fact that I did get a mid-year raise and a promotion during 2011, was a much larger increase than if I would've only rec'd a year end raise. I guess, whatever. I shouldn't complain, I know that. There are people that haven't rec'd a raise in years. I have a job, I should be thankful.
- Presley went to gymnastics again Tuesday night. Another successful night, she participated the whole time. She gets so proud of herself! I love it!
- Today she had her first dentist appointment! I was very nervous, we never know how she will react to things. She sat in the chair, hesitantly....opened her mouth and let the dentist count her teeth! They said next time they'll do more actual cleaning but the first visit is to see how her teeth are doing and get her used to the tools and stuff. It was short and sweet and she did great!
- Does anyone else find it ironic that for years we wanted to have the smallest cell phones possible? So they would fit in your pocket. And now we all have these big, smart phones that we carry around with us. Heck, people carry their Ipads around with them!....so much for convenience!
- If anyone needs any home improvements done, my brother-in-law is looking for some side jobs to do. Right now he is retiling Holly's kitchen floor! Let me know!
- I love donuts. Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. We missed you at Bakers Square. Miss P did great and was so lovey with me. It just melts my heart when she comes to me and lets me pick her up and kiss her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked her who she saw there and the first person she said was Susie! ;)

      Delete