Friday, March 16, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess? Depends on what you think is a mess. I will not leave the house without makeup and rarely do I leave wearing my glasses.....ponytail and sweats, yes!

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it? I really don't like to stop reading books, but I have stopped in the middle of a book before and not necessarily b/c it was boring but b/c I stopped reading it for so long that I don't remember what happened which means I would have to start it all over again (like the really fat Harry Potter books that I never finished)

3. Beach or mountain vacations? Beach preferably. But I do love the mountains too, I spend more time on beach vacations (which is odd considering my love/hate relationship with the sun). Hoping for another Colorado trip soon (as in the next 5 years).

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you? January I begin to think that spring is right around the corner and so far this year, that has come true! I deny winter all winter long. I refuse to think it is ever winter.

5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation? I think as our family grows and gets older, family vacations would be a blast...however, they are more expensive and you have to get away as a couple right? So we won't be giving up our time away either. Maybe we are selfish that way and I'm ok with that. I think too many couples don't enjoy time away or vacations together. Many mom's think they are being bad parents by leaving their kids, I'm not one of those mom's. So I'm off to Chicago for the weekend! Bye Steve and Presley have fun and see you Sunday! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment