Friday, March 9, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend? Yes and no. Yes b/c it means the days will be getting longer and summer is almost here! No b/c Presley won't want to go to bed as early.

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad? There is another 'new' one? I mean really, how many versions do we need? How about when you have it perfected and there won't be another 'new' one....then I'll buy one.

3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on? Probably more traveling. Presley will finally get to go on her first airplane ride this summer to Houston! We have always driven, but figured this one time (with one kid) we can afford to fly. But being able to take long, tropical vacations as a family...a little Disneyworld trip...that's what I want. I'll save my pennies.

4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet? Von Maur. I was the asst mgr of shoes and Steve was one of the lucky sales people in shoes. It was definietly a love/hate relationship while we worked together. I would NEVER recommend that you work with your spouse in a fast-paced commission environment!

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece? Yikes, with the way my weight is increasing I'm thinking my tankini will be in order this summer. Not that I'm ever in a swim suit that often anyway.....I'm happy in my capris (no shorts) and a tank top all summer long.

No comments:

Post a Comment