Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We'll see!

So Steve called me at work about 1 pm and said that a realtor had called him b/c he had buyer interested in our house and they wanted to come look at it at 5:30! Yikes, we don't get home until almost 5 and NO, we had not kept our house clean from this weekend (I know, it's been 2 days....don't judge). Presley had gymnastics at 5:15 so we all got home and cleaned (it's amazing what Steve can get done in 30 minutes! Now I know what he is capable of and will be expecting record breaking cleaning around here more often!). P and I went to gymnastics, she did good again. Even getting into some trouble with another girl b/c they wouldn't sit still (so proud)!



making sure that I'm watching!

making sure the other girls are watching

We got home about 6:30 and they were still looking at the house! P and I played outside and they finally left about 7! An hour and a half of looking at the house? Are you serious? Does it normally take people that long or do we have a crazy on our hands? Sounds like she could be a little demanding and a pain in the ass. But the realtor said he has other potential buyers and would like to bring them by b/c we have the house priced right. So I guess that is good.....however, we still have no place to go if we did sell it! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment