Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekend relaxation

Friday my mom and dad took P to see Beauty and the Beast at the theater! Two movies in the theater in one month for that lucky girl!
Friday night we were able to hang out at home, we got The Hangover 2 from Redbox to watch after P went to bed. I feel asleep, oh well.
Saturday we didn't do much, Target run as usually. P and I went to dinner while Steve went with his brother to watch some local fighting thing.

Sunday we watched the big Packer game at my parents house. Tear, tear. Let's not talk about it.

I had yesterday off for Martin Luther King Jr day and Presley got to play with the Play-Doh that Santa had brought her! I figured she wouldn't want to touch it, but she did and she liked it! So now we have found something else for her to do if we ever get that cold, snowy weather we should have. During her 'quiet time' (which is not so quiet), I cleaned, did laundry, ran a quick mile...it was so nice! I hate to say it but I really do love 'quiet time' on the weekends! :)

(on a side note: Presley's 'quiet time' consists of 2-3 hours of her playing in bed. At 3:45 I went into her room and found 3 babies, about 10 books and all her doll clothes sprawled all over her bed. Even if she wanted to nap, there wouldn't have been room for her to lay down! Oh well, it is good for us to have some time apart in the middle of the day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment