Monday, January 30, 2012

Random

1. Cancer sucks
2. Suicide sucks
3. I was walking into the mall yesterday and there were 2 teenage boys walking out...they walked out and the second one turned around and went back to the door to open it for me! Either he thought I was really old and couldn't do it myself........or I want to thank his parents for raising a polite young man!
4. We got our spray tan tonight, it's a little awkward standing there with minimal clothes on while a girl sprays you down....I always have to think "they've always seen worse", that helps me get over it.
5. We know a couple who just had twin girls, they also have a 2 year old and a 3 year old..both girls also. So they have 4 girls under the age of 4. Is that not insane? I feel anxiety for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment