Saturday, January 21, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
I try NOT to have this stuff in my house, and if I did and was hiding them.....I'm not sure I would tell you.

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
My car is not clean but not full of garbage either. Back when I had my convertible, it was clean...b/c I loved that car and when you have the top down on a car you can't have a messy car.

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
Twice in the last 2 years with my hubby and we loved it. The first time we went we tried to see a little of everything. Last April when we went, we wanted to do as much as we could (roller coaster, space shot, ate at certain restaurants) and we were exhausted. So the next time we go....we are going to chill out by the pool and drink and relax!

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
I prefer warm everything. I don't want to be cold and I always have blankets on. My mom thinks we keep our house too hot. To me, 72 degrees is not too hot and why should I have to be chilly or uncomfortable in my own house?

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
I would say coming back from training in Tempe, the flight itself wasn't bad but we went from Tempe to Minneapolis and only had minutes to cross the airport (literally running thru the airport) to catch our flight to DSM. We were the last ones on the plane....and then we sat there for 45 minutes before we took off b/c of the snow in DSM (they wouldn't have been able to land)?! Everything turned out fine in the end, but that is really the only stressful situation I've had so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment