Saturday, January 14, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What is the last thing you bought for yourself?
I'm actually on a shopping binge right now. I finally have stepped out of my comfort zone and into the skinny jeans and boots trend. The fact that I have bought 4 pairs of boots (count them FOUR!) and 3 pair of jeans in the last 3 months....is kind of ridiculous! But the last thing I bought myself, besides dinner tonight was eyeliner and 2 tank tops at Target this afternoon.

2. What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day?
If you know me, you know I don't cook. I'm lucky enough to have my Steveo to cook for us. But I love chicken noodle soup over mashed potatoes! Carb overload!

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?
Do people actually buy themselves new swimsuits every year? Why would they do that? I guess if you live in really nice weather where you wear your swimsuit more than 5 times a year....but I have had 3 swimsuits in the last 10 years, and don't really see a need for new one anytime soon.

4. If you could be any candy, what would you be and why?
Umm... really, I could never choose just one candy. I don't want to discriminate b/c sometimes chocolate is just needed but then you just HAVE to HAVE some fruity candy too.

5. What are you most passionate about?
Goodness, this is a hard one too. First, I would say right now, parenting. Trying to figure out the 'right' way to parent and to make sure she is a happy kid. Second, family....I think the 5 of us have been so lucky to always have each other around that NOT having someone there would be...weird. I want Presley to always be close to her family and having daycare at Ga's and being bestfriends with Boston are great ways to show her how important family is.

No comments:

Post a Comment