Saturday, January 14, 2012

Random

- I love having friends that I can see once every 6 months and things are just normal. Some people take it personally or think you don't care if it hasn't worked out for you to see them....people have to realize that everyone has their own life, their own things going on and it is hard to see everyone as much as you would like.
My friend Colleen and I had dinner with our daughters tonight...a girls night! We got to do a little catching up while have the kids try to bond. Colleen and I have been friends since highschool and it's not always easy to find the time, but we both understand that!
- I think I'm always the one that puts gas in our cars. And I think Steve might almost agree that he probably can't remember the last time he put gas into one of our cars. He mostly drives his work truck during the week, so I guess we can give him that excuse.
- Steve thinks that I never want to move out of this house. That isn't true. I would like to move someday, but that is a lot of work in getting this house ready to sell, purging all the stuff we do have and actually selling the house we are living in. All of that takes a lot of work and maybe I'm just too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment