Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Do you swim in the winter?
Like outside? No. Waterbabies or at a hotel for our annual mega-mall trip. Yes....well I get in the water. Not actual swimming....it's not like I'm doing the butterfly stroke across the pool.

2. Do you love or hate winter?
Hate. This winter has been amazing though, so I really can't complain. If every winter is like this, I would say that I can tolerate winter.

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?
Heck NO! If I have no plans to leave my house, I don't put makeup on, have my hair in a ponytail all day and don't get out of my pajamas! I would consider this the perfect day!

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
I'm going to blame my cousin Lee and my uncle Danny for this....from what I remember....at the beach house in Texas when I was probably 17 years old?! They gave us a cup of strawberry daiquiri and told us to take a walk down the beach. So that is what we did, hiding it from everyone. This whole memory could be wrong...I might have been 15 years old and it might have been a margarita....but I think you get the point.

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
I can't remember the last time I called in sick for myself! I would guess that I've called in a couple times in the last 12 months for Presley (But I can't even remember these times for sure!) I would say 6 times a year for the average person wouldn't be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment