Saturday, January 7, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it? Normally I do not like this time of year, it's cold, snowy and you never want to leave the house. However, this year has been so nice! When we can get 60 degrees in January, we really can't complain!

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from? Sleep, curling up with a blanket by myself and watching movies. However, *knock on wood* rarely do I get sick sick. A cold twice a year is about it for me. I can't remember the last time I actually called in sick to work!

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month? Way too much! Since we leave on the 1st for our trip we have to have P's birthday party before that, haven't even thought about what we are going to do for it. Then we probably need to do something for my mom's birthday on the 30th and mine on the 2nd. Also, we need to think about packing for our trip.

4. Have you ever served on a jury? No, but I have always wanted to. I just think the whole process would be interesting.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? A cat, they seem rather lazy and don't depend on people as much as dogs do. I'm not very creative am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment