Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Goals for 2012

I don't want to make resolutions for the New Year so I'll set some 'goals' or 'hopes' or my semi-to-do list.

1) Spend less money on going out to eat. I'm hoping I can just compare our banking 'spending report' every month to last year and see how we are doing.
2) Get Presley signed up for gymnastics or dance class
3) Get Presley signed up for part-time pre-school
4) Read more. I love reading and I really want to make more time for it, giving up some TV time shouldn't be that hard....so I'm starting a book list. These are books friends have read or I've heard about and have been interested in reading. Hopefully, I can cross some of these books off my list this year!
5) Save, save, save!!!! If I could double our savings in the next year it would be awesome...a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment