Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Week 1

So proud of us so far this year, we made dinner (instead of going out!) Monday thru Thursday and we both got on the treadmill 3 times this week! It's a good start! Of course, then the weekend hit. I went out with some work people last night. It was fun as always! My friend Sarah and I have been trying for 2 months to find a Friday or Saturday night that we would be able to go have dinner and drinks and finally, we found a night! And I was still home by 11 pm!
This morning Steve left with some friends for Iowa City to go to the Iowa basketball game and then wrestling match. There are 10 of them meeting up to go, so I'm sure he is having a good time with his night away!
Presley and I have been hanging out and we met my parents and Boston at La Bamba for dinner! It sucks that P doesn't like anything there but I always try to take some food that she will eat with me. Plus it saves me $5 in not having to buy her a dinner that she doesn't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment