Monday, January 3, 2011

Yawn

I don't want to cut Presley's hair but her mullet is growing slightly longer than I would like. She hasn't had a hair cut yet, but the fine baby hairs are getting frizzy and she has to keep wiping her hair out of her eyes. I just don't want to do it.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bugles are good.

Steve won his fantasy football league....over $400! Oh yeah! I came in second in the Goodrich fantasy football league. And currently I'm second place in picking the winners for the college bowl games! I really know nothing about college football, so I think that's rather funny!

We had a milestone in this house yesterday. Presley pooped in the potty! We are not potty training but she always hides when she has to go. So right after she hid I asked if she wanted to go on the potty....and she did! Such a big girl and I'm sure it won't happen again for months. If it happens, it happens....if not I won't be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment