Thursday, January 6, 2011

Vacation thoughts

- We both got pedicures last night. Steve didn't mind it. The massaging part of the pedicure is the best part. I could've fallen asleep.
- Tonight we both got spray tans. I didn't realize how white I was. I don't do 'real' tans b/c they give you skin cancer. This way we won't scare the other people with our white ass bodies. And I've got enough sunscreen to hopefully keep me from burning (or tanning, for that matter).
- I plan on gaining 10 pounds next week. Who thinks I can do it? I've heard all about the good food and being able to eat as much as you want, when you want it. I'm so excited to eat! My goal is to gain back the weight I just lost! ha! How many donuts or danishes can I eat in one sitting?
- Does anyone want to guess what our alcohol bill will be? We have an estimate in our head and it makes me cry a little inside knowing we could spend that much on booze. Heck you only live once, so live it up! Don't judge us when I do tell you how much the bill ends up being!
- I don't want to leave P for a whole week! It makes me sad to think about leaving her but parents have to get away every once in a while, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment