Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Go Pack Go!!

My parents were in Texas for the Packer game on Sunday so we had my sisters over to watch the game. We got all decked out in our Packer gear (minus Steve, the Raiders and Steelers fan)!




After a lot of nail chewing and cussing at the television, we ended up with a Packer victory! Super Bowl here we come! It is going to be a tough game, hopefully I can grow some of my nails back so I'm able to chew them off that night!

Miss P, puts her laptop and cup on the table and then pulls up a chair. She thinks she is such a big girl!

After work today, Steve got Presley all dressed in her snowsuit and took her out to the yard to play in the snow and get pulled around on her sled. It finally isn't below zero out and the days are getting longer so we are able to get outside and 'enjoy' it!

Tomorrow will be a sad day. The mullet is getting trimmed. The frizzy curls are going to get cut. She probably won't sit still anyway...then what if she ends up with a bowl cut or something? Now I'm getting nervous.....

No comments:

Post a Comment