Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back to the grind!

After having Monday off with my little lady, Steve and I both had busy work weeks. Sometimes taking vacation isn't worth it when you come back to a weeks worth of work waiting for you!
You can tell P is very happy that we are back and sometimes she is afraid that we are going to leave her again. But she is still her happy, smiley self!
She now HAS to line up all of her chairs right next to each other. I think she might be a little OCD!


Thursday we went to visit our friends Lisa and Jared. They had an adorable baby boy, Colton, while we were gone and I couldn't wait to get over there and hold him! He is so cute and we are very happy for this addition to their family. They will make wonderful parents!

Friday night we had Kyle, Maggie and Sadie over for some pizza and to let the girls play. We figured we better have them over before they have their baby next week! Sadie and Presley played great together. It's so fun to watch them laugh and play together! They thought it was fun to stand on the (folded up) pack and play, hang on the crib and jump up and down...over and over again! (notice P without pants on)

This morning I went to work since it was 'highly recommended' that we work this weekend. I'm trying to fight cold and we need to get ready for the Packer playoff game tomorrow!!!! I'm hoping for a Packer Super Bowl. It was be so nice for my grandpa to see the Packers play in the Super Bowl.
P now likes to take her clothes off. It's a lovely little habit.

This little princess turns 2 in less than 2 weeks and I don't have a single, solitary thing plan for it! No invitations, presents, pictures scheduled. Nothing. We better get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment