Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Question Friday!

1. SNOW DAYS - Do you happily welcome them or are they a pain in the butt? Right now we love them! They are few and far between but I'll take any day I don't have to go to work and not leave the house! If it is going to snow...it needs to be enough to cancel work...which has only happened 4 times in 7 years.

2. Are you a new, politics or celebrity gossip junkie? Definitely celebrity! I love to watch TMZ after work! I know nothing about politics, but I do find myself becoming more interesting as I get older.

3. Do you go to the dentist regularly? Ummm, I'd have to say no. Both Steve and I are getting better about going since all of his 'mouth' issues last year. This is something we want to make sure Presley gets in the habit of doing though, so we really should set a good example!

4. What is one thing you would change about yourself? Oh my. Really? I'm not going to get into this question (teeth, skin, stomach, thighs). It would be boring.

5. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Yes! I don't know why, there is rarely something exciting! Steve normally gets home before I do, so he usually gets the mail. So on the days I get the mail, I'm always excited...and then bummed when it's just bills or people trying to get me to change my insurance companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment