Friday, January 28, 2011

Do you ever have that feeling??

Do you ever have that feeling that someone is trying to tell you something? That the world is against you, if even for a short amount of time?

UGH! I had that 1/2 hour yesterday evening. After work I was going to meet Steve and P for dinner but I needed to swing by my parents house and let the dog (Scout) out, since they were still out of town and both Holly and Samantha weren't going to be able to. So we thought we'd just meet at my parents house, let the dog out and then drive together.
Steve got there with P, couldn't find the key to get in. He was irritated, but I was already on my way there so I told him to wait. I got there looked for the key in any hidden spot it might be, tried calling both sisters.....Samantha still had the key with her. My personal key to get in, was at my house.
Steve was mad b/c there was no key and he had to 'wait' for me, Presley was pissed off she had to get back in the carseat!.........I know! Why would any parent insist their child be strapped into their carseat? We obviously were mean, evil parents as we both pinned her down to buckle her in.

At this point, I'm in NO mood to go out to eat, so we agree to just go home. Steve leaves with P, I get in my car and head home. I call Holly and Samantha to figure out what we are going to do about letting Scout out. Steve called and called and called. I finally called him back once I got off the phone. He decided he was going to go out to eat instead. Um ok. I'm almost home, I'll turn around and come meet you then. IRRITATED!!!!

I drive to the restaurant. No open parking spots. At this point I think it's funny that there are so many signs that I should just be going home and not eating out! So I park across the street in the McDonalds parking lot. As I'm walking up to the door of the restaurant, two cars pull out. Of course. It really was funny by this time and I was over it, It kinda felt good to take a situation, where I would normally be pissed off and irritated all night into a moment of humor and be able to move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment