Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday....on a Friday!!!

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love? I was Steve's boss at Von Maur. It was not love at first sight. Some of us would go out after work and one thing led to another...... Dating within Von Maur is not allowed, so we kept it a secret for about 6 months. It was rough dating and working together, I would NEVER do it again! But it worked out, huh?
2. What is your favorite room in the house? I would say our bathroom, mainly b/c Steve worked so hard on it. We expanded and remodeled it about 2 years ago and it is SOO much better than what it was before. It's not like I spend a lot of time in there, but I know that almost every inch of that room was completed by MY hubby!
3. Can you wiggle your ears? No, but really why would I want to or need to?
4. What is your evening ritual? It all goes too fast really! Not enough hours in the night!
- get home about 5:00 or 5:30, depending on who picks P up from daycare and which daycare!
- 5:30 to 6, get dinner ready and play, the TV is usually on. P mostly ignore the TV and I can usually watch a little TMZ (gotta love my celebrity gossip!).
- 6 to 7 pm, play play play!!
- every other night P gets a bath about 7, if not, we play some more.
- By 7:30 she's in pj's and laying on the couch with one of us (If I decide to workout, this is the time I leave the house). A little down time of sitting and cuddling and before 8 she is in bed. She won't normally 'sleep' right away, but she is almost always more than willing to give her kisses and go to bed. She might talk for a while but other than that, we don't see or hear from her until the next morning!
- After she goes to bed, Steve and I take turns picking up, cleaning, watching TV, being on the computer and just vegging out. If it's a 'late' night, we head to bed about 10 pm.
5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? After having Presley, I know I can function on about 5 hours of sleep, but really we love to get about 8 hours....and we usually do. We usually go to bed about 10 pm and get up about 6 or 6:30 am. Of course, Steve and I are BIG fans of sleep. We are talking about 2 people who were both late for a noon shift at Von Maur b/c we over slept! Oh the good ole days! :)

>>> on a side note: I asked Steve where he thought my favorite room in the house was, he said "the kitchen...b/c you like to eat". I told him he was wrong. He said "the bedroom, b/c that is where all the magic happens". I told him he was wrong. I guess eventually he'll guess right since there are only so many rooms in this house! hahaha! (heehawed!!!!)(read Holly's blog if you don't konw this inside joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment