Friday, January 28, 2011

Evidence of a 2 year old.

As I walk thru my quiet, peaceful.....extremely messy house tonight, I noticed a theme. There is a small, person walking around placing items in odd spots. Or Lazy Susan (as my mother used to say) is leaving things where they don't belong throughout our home.
The sippy cup - placed precisely on the coaster (she loves to use coasters for her cup!)....in the middle of the kitchen floor.
The Little People cars, where else? The bathroom rug (all lined up, more evidence of her OCD).

The baby doll, her 'purse' and food behind the family room chair.And of course, the sit and spin....in the middle of our bedroom floor. I'm mean, where else do people normally keep their sit and spins?

............or maybe this is all just evidence that we need to pick up our house more often?

No comments:

Post a Comment