Sunday, December 26, 2010

Random

- I don't like having a husband that works construction in the winter b/c that means our laundry doubles!
underwear
long underwear
jeans
socks...sometimes 2 pair depending on how cold it is and if he has to work outside
long sleeve shirt (sometimes over a wife-beater)
t-shirt
sweatshirt..........
Every day all of these items are worn. Now you are probably thinking like I do....do all of these clothes REALLY get dirty? Shouldn't he be able to wear them more than once? And like me, you would be wrong. Just ask him.

- Our friends Lane and Rachel are having their baby girl tomorrow. They have had a rough year but they are still going strong. We are so happy for them and can't wait to meet her!

- Two weeks from today we will be on our cruise ship drinking something with an umbrella in it. We are looking forward to getting away and enjoying ourselves but it is going to be so hard to leave Presley for one whole week! It was hard to leave her last January for 3 days when we went to Vegas and in February when I was in Tempe for work! :( We have so many things to do before then and we both have very busy work weeks ahead of us! So maybe I should get off the computer and do something useful!

- I think I married my father. They both like to watch too many car shows, like to spend time organizing their garages, spoil their daughters rotten and like to have 'things'. They talk about tools, cars and whatever other weird things they both know about. My daddy is a super good guy so I guess I'm pretty lucky to find a guy like him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment