Monday, December 6, 2010

A couple new firsts....

Saturday afternoon while Presley slept, Steve went to run errands and I had the afternoon to myself to do nothing! I laid on the couch and watched Sex in the City 2 that I had from Netflix, and did nothing. No laundry or cleaning and I enjoyed it! Normally when I get those couple hours I'm doing things or running errands!

Sunday morning I went to work and Steve took Presley to cousin Gavins wrestling match! Like normal she liked watching all the kids, but was good!
That afternoon Steve watched football while Presley napped and I went to Target BY MYSELF for the second weekend in a row!

Tonight? Presley had her first poop in the bathtub experience! Not pleasant. I went to get her out of the tub and looked down and.....that girls needs to chew her food more! haha! She looked down and FREAKED out! She got scared and started screaming and crying, I felt so bad! I guess it gave me a good reason to clean the bathtub though!

No comments:

Post a Comment