Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another hump day gone by

Steve got to be in the water with P for waterbabies last night, however I didn't get any good pictures of them! Steve looks like he has a white T-shirt on b/c his arms are so tan and his chest is WHITE! Grandma Becky came to watch the intense action of the waterbabies class, so I did get this cute picture of them afterwards!
My Biggest Loser weigh in didn't go great but I expected that after the long, holiday weekend. I gained 1 pound and fell to #7 on this list. At least I know I'm going to have to work hard this weekend to be good! The holiday season is sooo hard b/c there is yummy food everywhere!

Before I met Steve I was a planner, but Steve is not. He doesn't worry about what time things happen, what we need to bring....he assumes things will work out! So I've learned to not be so worried if things aren't planned out all the time, months in advance! But last night I think I slowly worked myself into a panic attack worrying about all the things I (we) have to do in the next 2 months. EVERYTHING was running thru my head last night (b/c Holly's birthday is only 2 weeks away, Christmas 3 weeks away, our cruise 5 weeks away and then hell our baby will turn 2 years old shortly after that! So here I was at midnight worrying about February! WTF?), so this girl didn't fall asleep until after 1 am. I actually got out of bed at 11:45 and wrote down a list of the things I was thinking about, that way I could stop worrying about them....but I didn't. I rarely do this, but maybe it was a good thing b/c I actually got 4 of those things crossed off my list today!
I'm fighting a cold, Presley is still coughing but hopefully this weekend we can get some more items off that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment