Saturday, December 11, 2010

Five Question Friday...on Saturday!

1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Growing up we always got to open one present on Christmas eve and the rest in the morning. Now we do Steve's family Christmas on Christmas eve and my parents Christmas day, it works out great. No fighting about holidays or having to travel to 2 places on the same day!

2. What is your favorite Christmas candy/cookie? There is no way I can just pick one thing! I always make puppy chow and the peanut butter cookies with the kisses in the middle around Christmas, but really I'll eat about everything. I'm not picky!

3. What is the worst Christmas gift you've ever recieved? I don't remember exactly, but I remember we'd alwasy dread opening presents from one of our aunts (no names will be mentioned!) You just knew you were going to get a really ugly sweater or something you would never, ever wear!
4. What Christmas song do you love? I definitely can't pick just one! Josh Groban singing any Christmas song has to be up there though!
5. How many trees do you put up? Just one (do people normally put up more than 1?) We bought a fake one a couple years ago. We both like the idea of the real trees, but honestly we are too lazy and it is too much work. Our tree was included in the items to get flooded in our basement this summer, so we weren't sure the lights would still work. But they do and it looks great! (especially since P leaves it alone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment