Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random favorites

I love watching The Sing-off! I love people that can sing and these groups do it sooo well with no instruments!

My sister Holly cracks me up. Her blog is a breath of fresh air some times. I wish she had more time to post more often. She is going to be 30 years old next week! My sister is going to be 30, that makes me....even older! YIKES!

My three favorite Christmas movies: Home Alone, Elf and The Santa Claus

Everyone should get to experience the feeling of picking up your little girl (or boy) from daycare and having them run to you and give you a big hug! After a long day at work, nothing else matters but that perfect moment of happiness! (until she throws a fit b/c its 20 degrees outside and you insist that she wears a coat!)

I lost another 2.4 pounds for the biggest loser challenge at work. I'm down 8.8 pounds in 5 weeks and am #5 in weight loss out of the group. I'm shocked. I never thought it was possible to get down to the weight I'm at now. I even got my pre-maternity pants out b/c my other ones were hanging off of me! I'm proud of myself, even though I don't feel that I've really worked hard enough for it! And I just finished off the puppy chow that I made last night. Good thing that is out of the house now!

No comments:

Post a Comment