Sunday, December 19, 2010

Five Question Friday...on Sunday

Obviously I'm not very good about posting on Fridays!

1. Do you regift... and if so, do you have a regifting horror story around it? I don't think I have, but I think I've rec'd some regifts. I won't name names but we actually really like it!

2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year? No, and I've been terrible at giving ideas for what I want. So I won't be disappointed if I don't get what I want!

3. Who brings the most gifts in your family... you or Santa? Santa! And we still get gifts from Santa at my parents house. Steve always grew up getting one big present from Santa so he thinks we are weird. Most of our presents were from Santa except the boring stuff like socks and underwear!

4. What store do you love to buy jeans from? Probably Von Maur or any other place that sells Silver jeans. They can be a little pricey but Von Maur and that why their NO interest credit card comes in handy!

5. Christmas meal? Recently we've been doing mostly snacks and stuff which I love but then I always feel like crap for eating so much junk! I think we are beginning to realize that we don't need to have food for 20 people since there are only 8 of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment