Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random: part 2

Biggest loser final weigh in was today! I gained .6 pounds (which was expected), so I ended up 9.4 pounds down and in 5th place. The winner got almost $500 in winnings! We lost 182 pounds as a group! I think we are going to do another challenge in the next month or so!

I got my hairs cut and highlighted tonight. Another expensive trip to the salon, but I love how she cuts my hair! I now have thin, blond hair!

We are beginning to wonder what little person took over the body of our baby girl? The child that we have now is....crazy? weird? loud? hyper? She gets so loud and excited over EVERYTHING! The letter P....she screams P and laughs, like it is soooo funny!!! What does a cow say? MOOOOOOOO, hahahaha....so funny!
She is so girl in some ways, but a rough and tough girl (or sturdy, as my mom calls her!). She likes to wrestle on the ground and dance around the living room with dad. She likes to throw around the ball but carry her purse while 'talking' on her phone. She's got a beer gut and a ponytail. Basically, she's awesome!

Man vs Food. We are watching it right now and I just saw the most awesome place ever! Voodoo Donuts in Portland, Oregon. I need some of these donuts, if anyone has a way to get me these donuts let me know! This place is a little piece of heaven on earth for me. I could've cried seeing the amount of love and jelly that went into these donuts. I love donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment