Friday, December 3, 2010

Five Question Friday!

1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why? I'm having a hard time trying to think of something good that I want! I guess our cruise can be considered a gift and all the stuff I'm buying for it! (new swimsuit, suitcase, suit for Steve, pedicure....you know, the essentials! :)

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past? My parents put car starters in our cars 5 or so years ago, that was pretty awesome! and they got us a snowblower a couple years ago too!

3. If you had to do life over again, what would you be when you grow up? Hard question! I went thru a phase of wanting to be a criminal pyschologist and I still think that would be super interesting.

4. When do you put up your tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving if I can wait until then!

5. What is your favorite holiday? I really love them all! Christmas for the food, family and decorations. Halloween for the candy, costumes and decorations. New Years b/c of the memories of the good ole days. Easter b/c we still dye eggs and play 4-square! 4th of July b/c Urbandale is awesome for this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment