Thursday, December 16, 2010

Not much going on here

It seems like I have a list of things to get done, but I just don't have the willingness to get out and do it! I think it is a combination of the weather and not wanting to deal with people. Oh well, it will all get done eventually.

Our Biggest Loser weigh in was yesterday, I lost .4 pounds. It's not gaining so I can't complain. The final two weeks are ahead of us and both weekends are going to be full of food and drinks so I know that is a bad sign for me. I'm down a total of 9.2 pounds and am still hanging on to 5th place!

We missed our last waterbabies class last night. Recently P has been throwing fits when she has to change her clothes or get in the car, and both happened before we even got ready for swimming so we knew it was going to be a struggle. It took both of us to pin her down to change her diaper....like wrestling a small animal!....and by the time she was ready to allow us to change her...it was too late. It was fun while it lasted and we'll look to do it again in February or March so we can get Little-Miss-Busybody out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment