Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Posers

It was 60's week at Generation! They made peace signs, had a protest and made tie-dyed shirts! So freaking cute!
I took the girls on a walk last week.....they found this rock in Tim and Shannon's yard and decided to pose for me.


Thursday I left work early to see Hamilton with my parents! I have been listening to the soundtrack so I knew a little of what was going on. And I will say, if you don't know what it is about, it could be hard to follow but what a great show! These people have amazing voices!! I would totally see it again!
After that I headed to meet Steve and the girls at Edge Commercial's 10 year anniversary party! It was good! They had amazing food, free drinks, the weather cooperated and it was nice to catch up to his coworkers and wives who we only see a couple times a year!
Presley was willing to let me take her picture and the lighting was perfect with the sun going down. I love this girl (when she isn't snotty or bugging her sister).


Friday Presley went to Adventureland with KTC....with 110 degree heat index. I was a little worried b/c she gets hot and her face gets bright red but they were allowed to bring water bottles and the staff did a great job at making sure everyone was being safe and drinking a lot of water. I picked up the girls and we headed to Panora for Jason's annual Smoke a Little Smoke get together. As usual, the kids stayed back at the house with cousin Ella when the sun goes down and the parents headed to The Port on the boat for some drinks and music. It was such a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment