Monday, July 30, 2018

Day 3 - Monday - Hayward

Monday we had more good weather and more time in the water!



 My cousin's youngest boy Jonas who is 2 yrs old.

Piper found a life jacket b/c she decided she wanted to jump off the dock and swim in....really it wasn't very deep, so Mary was able to help her get comfortable and move her where she could touch.



 Elias and Boston got along really well and played A LOT in the water!
 The 'big kids' played a lot of yard games!
 I just love these two pictures! LMAO!


 My mommy and my hubby!
 The kids lined up for ice cream sundaes after dinner!
 My cousins daughter, Leia, is so freaking cute!
 Leia and Harper
Steve caught a good size fish that night, the kids were so excited to touch it....but no one would hold it!

No comments:

Post a Comment