Saturday, July 28, 2018

Day 1 - Hayward

We got a good nights sleep, ate some breakfast and then found this nice lookout place to see over the town, it was a nice, quick visit before we headed on our next 3ish hours.


 I'm not sure if I have had a profile picture on FB of just me......I was surprised that I actually like this picture of myself! ha!
We stopped by Walmart and did some grocery shopping when we got to town and got to our cabin, got unpacked and situated. The 13 of us from my family shared one cabin. Crazy right? It actually worked out pretty good. Eventually some of the other family member came by to say hi and such. Everyone from my side of the family was there this reunion which was awesome. We have people from Iowa, Wisconsin, Colorado, Oregon and Texas!

 Piper and Harper. Harper is my cousin's daughter and the same age as Piper!
 Mary and Presley


 Jordan, so cute!
 Jordan loves Presley and Presley loves Jordan, she was such a good help with him on this trip!



 Three sisters!
 We ate dinner and hung out and all got caught up with everyone. We sat around talking for HOURS!
 A tired Jerry, Holly and Piper
 Piper and Jordan watching a movie, when getting ready to settle down for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment