Monday, July 30, 2018

Day 4 - Tuesday - Hayward

I just loved this little truck they had parked there, perfect for our family of Packer fans!
So as many of you know we have family Olympics. Tuesday was the declared Olympic day to try to get most of the events completed. It started with 6 on 6 volleyball at 11am.

 Then went to 4 on 4 after that...….
This is the picture of the moment that Samantha went down.....she stepped on my uncles foot as she was coming down and just sprained her ankle.
 But she went down and total pain! Every reacted the way they needed to, it was kinda awesome to see everyone come together and take responsibility. My dad ran and got his truck, Scott ran to get their id's and insurance stuff, Holly calmed her down, someone brought her water and crackers b/c she felt she was going to get sick, mom took a very scared Boston, I took a crying Jordan and my kids away from the situation. She ended up being at the ER for a couple hours and came back with a brace for a sprained ankle...it's still swollen and hurts her!
They did however, finish the game with a substitute! :)
We have 'beer' pong as another game and don't forget, everyone is tiered based on talent so you play against the other team members who are on the same tier as you! :) This is serious business.
 Presley didn't want to participate in the games, but she did want to hit the volleyball around.

There was always a crowd for all of the games, especially the bean bag games and side tournaments that we had!

 I actually played beer pong really well and I don't ever play!
 At 2 pm, we all met up for the water balloon toss! Presley was in charge of taking pictures and she did a great job!
My daddy was my partner. Everyone lines up, throws the balloon back AND forth and then everyone takes a step back and repeats!
 Steve and Holly were partners...they usually win and they came in 2nd place.
 Then we had the egg relay.....again, Presley had the camera and did great taking pictures!




 We got a picture of my cousin Chris, pickin out his hair to get the fro we wanted to see! :)
 We had a toast to my grandparents, so sweet and sad but still awesome that we still all get together!

 I am not sure he knows how to play bags quite yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment