Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Updates

So Sunday we slept in AGAIN, 10 am AGAIN for all 4 of us! We had Mary's 7th birthday party at a park in Ankeny. Frozen! (and Princess Elsa did not show up, even though Presley insisted she would!). It is always nice to see all the family and friends get together for Miss Mary!
Isn't this cake awesome!
11 month old Emersyn was so cute and Piper has a total crush on him!
We decided that Piper didn't need to nap since we needed her tired so she would go to bed early since we needed to wake her up for her first day in her new room at Generation Next!
 
Presley has done much better since last week, every day has been a little better and she seems to be in good spirits when Steve picks her up. She has alot to talk about and I think she actually likes it! The organization and learning...sigh of relief from mom and dad!
I actually Miss Coleen from Generation when I dropped Piper off and she asked about Presley, I told her about P's first day....Coleen looked like she was about to cry and said that it broke her heart to hear how hard it was for her!
 
Piper started full time on Monday in the toddler room (up from the pre-tot room). I got to meet one of her teachers Heather, who I already love! Of course, Piper cried but Heather was very nice and asked questions. This morning when I dropped her off there were no tears! She went right to Heather with no issues! She said that she was surprised at how much Piper talks (though I'm sure no one understands her but us!) and she said "Honestly, she is my little buddy!". As a mother, you love hearing that from someone who is around your child every day!
 
It was hard for me to go back to work on Monday too. I prefer to just get paid for not working!
It wasn't too bad going back, it's nice to get back into a routine and honestly it was time for me to have some time away from the kids! LOL! I have a couple long weekends coming up so I'll just look forward to those!

No comments:

Post a Comment